We are looking out for a full-time or part-time enthusiastic Operations Coordinator to join our team in Antwerp, Belgium. This is an office-based administrative position that plays a key part in supporting our customer operations activity, and helps to keep things running smoothly.
There are two main elements to the role.
- You make and follow-up installation appointments with the customers for the operational team
- You handle logistical responsibilities, including customer shipments, supply chain management and stock and inventory reordering.
- You establish and supervise communication between Rombit and the client until the customer is fully operational.
- You are part of the team that designs and maintains clear operational (ISO) guidelines to ensure consistency of operations.
- You are responsible for creating and sending out customer invoices
- You review incoming invoices from operational subcontractors and suppliers
- As a key support to the operations team, you assist with financial tasks such as expense reports, forecasting, etc…
- You have relevant experience in similar administrative roles
- Good time management, prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Great planning and problem-solving skill
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Customer service mindset to guide our customers through an efficient installation process
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channel
- Fluency in Dutch and English
You share the values of a true Rombiteer:
- Be curious: By embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- Competitive salary with numerous additional benefits: insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust and flexibility
- A spot in a self-steering team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- A challenging and fun scale-up environment, with memorable team buildings…
- Flexible office/home working
- Our modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp, that is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car.
Why join Rombit?
You'll learn new things every week during our Knowledge Sharing Sessions and meetups. Never not learning!
You'll work in a solid, self-steering team, backed by colleagues who are eager to tackle the most complex challenges. Together.
You'll feel at ease in our bright, peaceful office. It's located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible by bike, car and public transport.
You'll have an impact on the dynamics within ports, warehouses, logistics, ... You'll boost their safety, security and efficiency.
You'll have the freedom to express your ideas and take ownership. We value your input and insights. You're the expert, right.
You need a break? Challenge your colleagues for table tennis, table football or darts in our lounge.