- You understand both the business needs as well as the user needs of our clients and translate them into clear-cut customer/product requirements.
- You facilitate the research & requirements gathering process (workshops, interviews, meetings, observations …)
- You understand the business context. You make sure the solution tackles the problem instead of the symptoms.
- You’re able to define the MVP and visualize the application’s structure through mockups, information architecture and Business Process Diagrams.
- You are pro-active on stakeholder management; balancing the different needs of different stakeholders in the decision-making process.
- You have the ability to manage expectations and increase overall customer satisfaction.
- You represent the client’s point of view within the internal team (proxy product owner).
- You’re able to propose innovative solutions to integrate new insights gathered during the project
- Build and maintain well-organized documentation tuned to each individual project.
- Min. 2 years experience as an analyst in IT ( business modeling, software design and implementation)
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the scrum methodology
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze, understand and elicit business problems
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Being able to effectively prioritize and manage backlogs
- Experience with User Experience Design
As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values:
- Be curious: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- A highly inspiring, challenging and fun work environment with numerous advantages (company car, insurances, bike leasing,…) with frequent team building days (and nights)
- A scale-up environment with lots of room for one’s input (the more, the better). Work hard, play hard.
- Modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp: easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of)
- Our culture is defined by openness, autonomy, trust and creativity.
Why join Rombit?
You'll learn new things every week during our Knowledge Sharing Sessions and meetups. Never not learning!
You'll work in a solid, self-steering team, backed by colleagues who are eager to tackle the most complex challenges. Together.
You'll feel at ease in our bright, peaceful office. It's located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible by bike, car and public transport.
You'll have an impact on the dynamics within ports, the gates to the world's economy. You'll boost their safety, security and efficiency.
You'll have the freedom to express your ideas and take ownership. We value your input and insights. You're the expert, right.
You need a break? Challenge your colleagues for table tennis, table football or darts in our lounge.