Support and Quality Assurance Specialist
Rombit Studio is looking for a Support and QA Specialist with a service mindset and a passion for problem solving. We contribute to our client’s business success by providing them with custom innovative & sustainable digital I(o)T products.
The Support and QA Specialist has a key role in ensuring a top quality service to our clients and co-ensuring the quality of our digital products.
- Answering questions by telephone or e-mail to customers or internal employees
- If possible, immediate resolution of the reported problems within the advance SLAs (service level agreements)
- Transferring more complex technical problems to second-line colleagues
- Conduct periodic performance and security audits
- Timely identification of technical problems and attacks
- Timely implementation of (security) updates
- Logging problems and activities in our internal IT systems
- Thinking about asset management in the field of customer support and system management
Software testing responsibilities
- Be an integral part of the problem-solving process. In addition to identifying issues, you suggest solutions, working with a cross-functional team to develop a long-term fix.
- Work very methodically and be the guide for the development team in unit testing and will be attentive to a correct implementation.
- Developing and updating documents and technical support for the developers and users.
- For new features, you supervise the analysis and prepare test cases.
- Perform the acceptance tests and report clearly to the development team.
- After each release, write a release report and keep our documentation up-to-date, so that all users can get to know and use the new features in detail.
- Acquire and maintain a very broad view of all our software tools.
- Follow up incoming tickets methodically and meticulously, after which you provide first-line support and delegate to the dev team where necessary.
- Look at where systematic problems arise, report them to the dev team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Previous work experience as a test engineer.
- Knowledge of testing tools including Testrail, Postman and Cypress.
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber or JMeter is a plus.
- Knowledge of diagramming software such as Lucidchart or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Structural way of working.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
You share the values of a true Rombiteer:
- Be curious: By embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- A challenging and fun scale-up environment. Think hackathons, ping pong sessions, team buildings…
- A spot in a dynamic growing team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- Competitive salary with numerous advantages on top of that: company car, mobility allowance, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions and meetups
- Autonomy, self-steering, openness, trust and flexibility
- You’re welcome in our modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp. It’s easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of)
Why join Rombit?
You'll learn new things every week during our Knowledge Sharing Sessions and meetups. Never not learning!
You'll work in a solid, self-steering team, backed by colleagues who are eager to tackle the most complex challenges. Together.
You'll feel at ease in our bright, peaceful office. It's located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible by bike, car and public transport.
You'll have an impact on the dynamics within ports, warehouses, logistics, ... You'll boost their safety, security and efficiency.
You'll have the freedom to express your ideas and take ownership. We value your input and insights. You're the expert, right.
You need a break? Challenge your colleagues for table tennis, table football or darts in our lounge.