As Innovation Consultant you will be helping the customer define a solution in the pre-sales phase. The role holds a client-facing and creative aspect and can be considered a key position in translating business needs into innovative yet feasible IoT solutions.
Guide our customers through the world of innovation
- You establish a high-level overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drive definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognize any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution.
- You align with members from the operations team to fill any business, technical or functional gaps and help drive estimation of the customer solution and provide a proper hand-over to the operations team when the client moves ahead with the solution.
- You have demonstrated experience in applying creative thinking to a client’s needs to come up with the best possible solution. You are a good listener and are able to understand and apply problem solving frameworks to the customer’s requirements.
- You are technically adept and have a passion for technology and a good understanding of how to fit a broad range of technologies to a client’s needs.
The job in a functional or technical nutshell:
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design
- Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes
- Build compelling business cases based on customer input
- Use data- and process-modeling techniques such as UML, BPMN and ERD
Broaden our customers’ perspective and inspire them with your technological know-how
- Business and technical insight
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent facilitation, discovery and analysis skills
- Team-oriented; able to bring together the right people (both internally as externally) in devising a proper solution
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats
- Strong customer focus
- Passionate about technology
- A competitive salary with numerous advantages: insurances, car and bike leasing, lunch and eco vouchers,…
- A highly inspiring, challenging and fun work environment with frequent team building days (and nights)
- A training budget, knowledge sharing sessions, meetups,… Never not learning!
If you like what you see, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you in doubt? Scroll further down.
Why join Rombit?
You'll learn new things every week during our Knowledge Sharing Sessions and meetups. Never not learning!
You'll work in a solid, self-steering team, backed by colleagues who are eager to tackle the most complex challenges. Together.
You'll feel at ease in our bright, peaceful office. It's located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible by bike, car and public transport.
You'll have an impact on the dynamics within ports, the gates to the world's economy. You'll boost their safety, security and efficiency.
You'll have the freedom to express your ideas and take ownership. We value your input and insights. You're the expert, right.
You need a break? Challenge your colleagues for table tennis, table football or darts in our lounge.